It got me thinking about my goals...
For Southern Scrap Escape, I'd like to:
- Finish my (will be 4 years old by the time it is the convention) middle child's "Favorite Moments" album, where I put all my favorite snapshots for each year...my oldest child's is caught up to age 5 (he is now 6) and my middle child doesn't have a page to call his own, though I do have the paper line and accessories purchased.
- Find/purchase two new products I've never used that our vendors sale and use them in a layout.
- Save $200 to use at the vendors :) (This will obviously have to happen BEFORE the convention, but it is a goal of mine still)
- Go to the beach Sunday afternoon (it's not that far from the convention, so I think Sunday afternoon will be a great time to escape to the Gulf for a bit and end a fantastic weekend)
- Journal on all pages I scrap. I do journaling by hand because I know I will never get around to typing them later.
- Attend all the classes I can!
- Eat at least three super unhealthy and deliciously worth every calorie treats :)
- Meet a few new people and swap scrapbooking ideas.
- Go to dinner with a group of new friends...it's going to be great to get to meet y'all!
- Have a BLAST! No matter what else, I want to remember I scrapbook for me (as a retreat) and my family (as a way to preserve our memories and family history)